Monday, April 9, 2012

Kept It Weird

 cousins // Home Slice Pizza // new Kendra Scott studs // my mom + i at Jo's Coffee
I had such an amazing time keeping it weird in Austin for Easter.  There's nothing better than family and a low-key weekend in an amazing city!  We spent Saturday walking around South Congress, shopping, stopping to eat, soaking in the unique Austin atmosphere, and a little live music in between.  Here are a few Instagram shots.  And since Austin is the Live Music Capital of the world, I thought I'd share my semi-hipster playlist from my drive: 

1.  saw you first - givers
2.  happy pills - norah jones
3.  called out in the dark - snow patrol
4.  clementine - sarah jaffe
5.  all of a sudden - josh abbott band
6.  so good - b.o.b
7.  in the colors - ben harper
8.  little lies - dave barnes
9.  doo wop - lauryn hill
10.  watching you watch him - eric hutchinson
11. animal - miike snow
12. girl i wanna lay you down - jack johnson + alo
13. lover - devendra banhart
14.  drive by - train
15. moneygrabber - fitz & the tantrums
16. houdini - foster the people
17. fans - kings of leon*

How was your Easter?  I hope the weekend was filled with relaxation and loved ones!  Happy Monday!  
*Sorry for the ghetto copy&paste playlist!  I promise next time I'll have a fancy pants, imbedded playlist!

2 comments:

  1. ROADTRIP. NOW PLEASE.

    but really... can we start planning soon?! I need something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete