Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get In My Closet: The Maxi Dress

I am absolutely in love with the maxi dress.  It's my go-to outfit during warm weather, allowing me to look put together and stay cool at the same time (quite a feat for a summertime in the south), not to mention the fact that it takes 5 seconds to get dressed.  Toss on a pair of wedges or pretty sandals and you are effortlessly chic.




  I'm dying over these three dresses -- so incredibly feminine, flattering, and a great print is icing on the cake.  I most definitely plan on expanding my collection this season.

*And then a little piece of my heart broke when I read this post on Sequins and Stripes that the first Tibi dress is an optical illusion.  Quite clever though -- mix and match pieces to maximize your maxi!

1 / 2 / 3

No comments:

Post a Comment