Monday, February 27, 2012

Pillow Talk

 When it comes to home decor, I always tend to gravitate toward neutral colors (or non-colors as some would say, but I beg to differ).  White and cream with a pop of beige is sort of the theme of my life. Sometimes I'll throw in a little navy and charcoal when I'm really feeling daring.

Since moving into my new apartment, I'm determined to add color to my home one pillow at a time.






My couch collection is coming along nicely; however, it's still lacking a little something.  I'm currently searching for the perfect black & white patterned pillow.  Any suggestions?

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5



2 comments:

  1. I kind of love this one: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79300060/decorative-pillow-cover-buy-one-get-the?ref=sr_gallery_7&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=pillow++diamond+black&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

    ReplyDelete