Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Closet Envy


I am head over heels in love with Bailey's closet.  To. Die. For.  You see, my problem is that the majority of clothes in my closet haven't been worn in ages, but the second I try to toss that skirt/shirt/shoe out, I'm like, "....but what if I need this one day?  I'm sure I'll need it one day."  Oh, and here's a good one:  "I'm sure that'll fit again...soon."  And so this outdated and/or ill-fitting article continues to live in my closet.  It's a problem.

I need advice.  What criteria do you use to decide whether an item makes the cut?  I will definitely be checking out this week-long series on Live Simply By Annie (love this blog.  If only my life were half as organized...le sigh).

Today is the day I show my closet who's boss.  Wish me luck.

[1, 2, 3]

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, and I love it! Great work!

    I really want gold hangers like these for my closet-- they are so fun!

    Cheers,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Katie! Just stopped by and read about your spring break trip! Loved all the pics. I'll definitely be adding your stops to my must-see/must-do list next time. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete