Sunday, March 18, 2012

Take Me {Back} To Ireland

How fun was this weekend?!  St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays simply because everyone is so into the festivities.  I mean, who doesn't love perfect weather, outdoor patio drinking and live music?  I love seeing outfits in all shades of green, everything from cheesy costumes to trendy ensembles.

Last year, one of my best friends and I packed two gigantic backpacks and set off to Ireland for 12 days.  I thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures in the spirit of [the day after] St. Patrick's Day.

Ain't no Guinness like a Dublin Guinness.
Cliffs of Moher
Oh heyyy.
Streets o' Dublin.

Whichever way you celebrated,  I hope that this weekend was filled with enough festive green outfits and Guinness to last you the next 364 days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment