Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Birthday, Allyson!


Happy, happy birthday to my dear, amazing, wonderful and talented friend, Allyson!   Some of you may know her as Mimosas in the Morning (and if you don't, get over to her blog pronto.  She's amazing.)  I feel so lucky to call Allyson a RLF (real life friend).  She's amazingly positive, encouraging, and always knows just what to say.  Her taste is impeccable, her work ethic and determination are beyond motivating, and she's the most kindhearted person I know.  I am so glad that I have this girl in my life! Happy birthday, lova!  Hope twenty-two is the best year yet!

*I almost titled this post "Ode to Allyson" -- she's just that wonderful!


[source]

1 comment:

  1. BAH! I love you so much! The thing is, I'm really the lucky one to have you! So thank you! I can't wait to see you today RLF!

    ReplyDelete