Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kick up your feet, the weekend is here!  I'm headed home to spend some quality girl time with my mother dearest.  Mani-pedis, shopping, and brunching are in order.  Here are a few things that are making me happy: 

I have my eye on these Jack Rogers sandals. Need the platinum snake in my life.

Loving Eric Hutchinson's new album. I love the entire album, but this song has been on repeat.  His music always puts me in a good mood.

The new series Girls on HBO.  The show's catchphrase is:  "Living the dream.  One mistake at a time."  It's the totally real, completely awkward twentysomething version of SATC.

And this post from Sequins & Stripes.  Just do you.

What have you got planned?  Sure hope you get to see and/or talk to your mom and tell her you love her.  Whatever is on the agenda, just remember that it's Friday and you should shake what your mama gave you.  Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment