Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Latergrams


Ayyyy yiiii!  This weekend was simply too much fun!  My college roommates {te amo 330!} and I spent the day patio hopping, sipping on margaritas, and dining on some fan.tas.tic tacos at El Gran Malo.  Perfect day.  How did you celebrate Cinco?

Sidenote:  If you are in Houston and need alterations on the fly, I highly recommend Marchello's.  Say you happen to find out that you are too grande for your authentic Mexican dress the morning of Cinco de Mayo?  Marchello's can turn my a dress into a shirt in less than two hours!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a fun weekend! My husband graduated on Saturday, and then we went to a friend's wedding, so while we didn't get to down any tacos it was still a great day :) Hope you're having a great week! xo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celebrating the people you love most sounds like a lovely weekend to me! : )

      Delete